Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shiraz and Syntax

After realizing this syntax project is probably going to be the death of me, I decided I might as well go out in style with a bottle of shiraz.
Things I would rather be doing:
-making peppermint sandwich cookies.
-taking beautiful pictures.
-being back on the beach in barbados. sigh.
-drinking sprite and vodka and NOT peach schnapps with j [but maybe with kd]
-enjoying this lovely shiraz with ea who is a fellow wine drinker.
-decorating for my christmas party.
anything.but.this!

4 comments:

  1. vodka & sprite! hurrah!

    we will do this soon enough...don't worry. good luck with the assignment!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm flexible. i'll do vodka or wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how am i the last to know about this?!
    can't wait for more posts!
    (following, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on come on come on...POST MORE!

    ReplyDelete