Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One more member in the wedding party!


I am really enjoying my MWF classes this semester. I'm in, I'm out. So I am usually in a pretty good mood as it is. But today is just the best day EVER! Possibly even history-making! Because....

my brother and sister-in-law are having a girl! I'm going to have a niece!

Ahhh! I am literally thrillled beyond belief. I was secretly hoping for a girl so that I could have a mini flower girl at my wedding and it looks like that dream is going to be a reality. I am picturing something like this -
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

I think I have been waiting to be an aunt since the day B. and M. got married. With eager anticipation, I have waited and waited. Finally on my birthday this past year, they gave me a birthday card that said, "happy birthday to a cool aunt". It took me a couple of seconds to comprehend what was being said and then I INSTANTLY burst into tears. I can't wait to shower her with love, love, love! Only 4ish more months!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!
    congratulations to them (and you)!
    how exciting!
    s.

    ps. i don't know whether to take the fact that you tagged this post "avatar" as a hint or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i think it's a great idea if my baby nephew + your baby niece hook up. what do you think? could be a beautiful thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. +EA - you are very observant! i had something about avatar (and how AMAZING it is), but i took it out because i decided my niece deserves her own post :)
    j - for sure. we'll have to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete